Monday 18 June 2012

the worst camping trip ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Taine i am 8 and i am going to tell u about my camping trip to thames in 2012.I hope you like it :).Well the people that were coming  were my aunty and uncle my sister and cousins,me and my mum grandma and grandad. As you know we where going to Thames.The campsite was a while  down the road.We set out at 8:00 in the morning ,We went in my grandad's van my grandma said it was going to take 2 hours to get there.We were driving along a twisty twirly road for a second i thought i was going to spew :(.Later on i fell asleep  and woke at 1:00 i asked if we were there yet  then my mum said you have asked her about 1 thousand times Taine.well we finally got there the end, well thats what i want to say but the nightmare goes on.We stopped at a park just a while down the road from the campsite.Before we set out we got to pick some lollies, i got a whole bag of lollipops they were the chuck lollipops.well my mum said we could all have some so we went on the playground with our lollipops and my  cousin called Tyler bumped me and i dropped my lollipop and that is one of the worst things and then i asked for a new lollipop but my mum thought that i just wanted another lollipop that is the second  thing that happened  to me, 2 bad things so far but there's more we went to a cafe  and my cousins got a whole biscuit each excepet my little cousin Alana.But me and my sister had to share one.3 bad things. then we got back in the van and went to the campsite I  thought that it would be a little campsite but there were alot of sites we went to the reception and

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what was after and???

    ReplyDelete