Monday 16 July 2012

Swimming and hot pools

On the 14 of July I went to the pools that was in the city.Two of my friends came too there names are Kevin and Kenin (I don't know if that is right).The first thing we did there was buying the tickets to go inside.There was a huge hydro slide that was very cool.But I was to scared to go inside.Every now and then there were big waves and it was hard to swim.I got one of those objects that helped you swim.I went in the hot tub and it was nice because its hot.

By Amanda

On the 12 of July I went to the hot pools.All my friends came as well they are very good friends of mine.The first thing I did there was get in the hot pool.It was very hot.There was a giant pillow so I had to warm up my self by going in a cold pool.That way I won't be any colder when I get outside.On the pillow youre supposed to push each other off but you have to be careful because when you fall down you could get scratched.The way you could get scratched is by, suiciding, getting pushed by someone,slipping.I had a great time.

By Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment