Saturday 6 October 2012

Rainbow'send

On Friday 5 October I went to Rainbow's End with the Holiday program.I played lots of things in Rainbow's End. First I played on the Invader.Next we played on the Corkscrew Roller Coaster. It is very cool. It's lots fun!After that we played on the Bumper Boats. It is cool too!Next we go to the Gold Rush.After that we ate lunch. After that  we went to look at one movie but i don't know the movie's name.After that we went back to the holiday program


you can go to http://www.rainbowsend.co.nz see more about Rainbow's End's picture.

By Samuel

12 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great day Samuel. Did you go on the log flume?
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go there it sounds realy cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! I very like go to Rainbow's End.

      Delete
  3. dear Samuel
    how was it at Raibow's End?





    from Ev40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Samuel,
    Rainbow End sounds fun. I wish I could go.Wich place is your favorit?

    Your blog budy,
    pc33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Samuel,
    Is Rainbow end a play park?
    It looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rainbow end is a play park.

      It's very fun I like go to Rainbow end!!!!

      Delete
  6. Dear,samuel
    that sounded SOOOOO awsome! Are there any fairie games there?
    I know a lot about fairies.I can tell you a fairie that you whould
    like.

    Your friend,Natcat

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear Samuel
    rainbows end sounds really fun.
    sincirly au22

    ReplyDelete
  8. it must be fun. What was your favourite ride at rainbows end?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow samule i think you must have had a lot of fun! What do you think is the scariest fide at rainbow's end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have fun Rainbow's End is so-o-o-o-o-o cool

      Delete