Friday 16 November 2012

Ice-skating

On Thursday the  15th of November point view school had a girls only night at paradise ice-skating.

All the girls had to dress up really warm because when you went into the ice-skating rink it was like you are on bare snow.

 When I  got there I had to get my skates on because it would be very cold and difficult to do it with bare feet! After I put my skates on I went on the ice, it was very tricky to try and skate when I haven't skated in a whole month.

 A few minutes past  and I finally  got the hang of it, but now that I got the hang of things I had to find my friends but it's hard to find all of them because they are all so fast. When I found one of my friends I got faster and faster until I was so fast I could catch up to all of my friends.

An hour later I started to get cold so I went to the cafe and bought a cup of hot milk.

When the ice-skating finished I got a Hot Dog for dinner then I went home. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun Jessica.
    I wish I went there to show of my moves.

    ReplyDelete