Wednesday 21 November 2012

My birthday party

My Birthday party

Hi im Malin.  Today I will say about my birthday party. Its nearly my birthday also my friend too!! My birthday is on 7th of December. But my birthday is on 8th of December. I,m inviting Kaitlyn,Simran,Amanda,chiely thats my Japanese friend and one more person thats japanese. 

We are going to the skate land which you roller blade. Im good at roller blading!!


So when I went to my birthday party I will say about it so bye!!!   

2 comments:

  1. That is really confusing Malin have you proof read that.

    Because it says My birthday is on 7th of december but my birthday is on 8th
    of december.

    That doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malin that was a really great story.

    P.S the party was really fun when I went even though I did fall on my back and even though I couldn't really do it. But still I loved the cake that your mum made. She is a really good cook even with sushi and chicken nuggets!!!!

    ReplyDelete