Tuesday 29 May 2012

In My Imagination

In my imagination I see flying cars and mooing bees  lolipops that smell like trees
 I think I might go crazy if I told you the next line oh well here it goes even though its not  divine
I'm thinking about things not fancy things just ordanary things like trees or even bees like wool  or anything else. Imagine if things grew down  insted of up like a dog wuold grow into a pup.                      I don't know how much time I've got so I have to hurry just incase. You might think this is a story but if you haven't noticed this is a POEM. It might not have so much rythm read it quick don't be slack otherwise you get a slap. I know you like this poem but I don't have time so ADIOS AMIGO.[That means good bye.]

6 comments:

  1. that is such a nice poem jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked how you said flying cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST POEM IN THE WORLD JESSICA ADIOS AMIGO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lollipops that smells like trees! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job ! You have done a great story!(I mean poem!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job and I like your poem

    ReplyDelete