Monday 20 August 2012

I'm in romania

hello everyone it's been a while since i've talked to you well here i am i got here about 7 days ago and im in my grandmothers office because this is the only place where theres internet.my grandparent's are spoiling me and what i mean by spoiling i mean they made me a very big house they bought me two video games a ping-pong table and thats all.also its going to be my birthday 2 days if you could write the birthday song on the blog for me that would be cool.so after my birthday i will tell you all the presents i got, what we did and all those things.did we win any gold in mini olympics.i hope we did.

From Adrian

i'll talk later with all of my friends that means...
well i can't remember all of you i'll just say room 30

(that includes you Miss Lankow)

No comments:

Post a Comment