Thursday 9 August 2012

My Awesome trip to America !

Hi my names Taine and i am going to tell you about my trip to America.The people that were coming with me were my Grandma Granddad sister me my Auntie and uncle and lucky last my cousins Piper,Tyler and Alana.We went on monday 30th november 2011 and we packed on thursday 26th november 2011. We had to pack heaps of stuff lots of clothes my camrea toys games. That morning we woke up at 7:30 and we had to get ready because the bus was coming at 9:00 

9:00 AM 

The bus is here my mum yelled, sadly my mum wasn't coming.We quickly hurried into the bus when we were in the bus my sister said could you take a photo of my nails, and she asked that (because the day before my sister Kaitlyn and  Piper and Alana got there nails done) so I got my camera out and toke a photo.We got there in 30 minutes when got there we got out of the bus and the driver helpfully carried our bags in.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Taine you must of had a awesome time in america with your cousin's and sister's and grandparent.



    By Archisha And Simran

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must be a fantastic trip!!!

    ReplyDelete