Friday 24 August 2012

Part 2 of the things I did in Romania

So part two I've got lots to tell you so don't worry. So after we cutter the pig we went to Bucharest to go to a huge and interesting.so we went to the place where there was ice-skating a really big playground bowling.so I didn't do bowling because it was closed and I had to go to the very big playground because the ice-skating place was being cleaned.so the first thing I did there was look at all the things it had.should I try the big Slide or the trampoline I thought for a little bit and I went on the big slide I went slipping down but I didn't see the big ball pit below me.the slide came to a stop and I went falling down all I saw was balls flying around some hitting my face but they were soft after I spent 5 minutes or so finding a way to get to the trampoline.so after I had a good time there the ice-skating place was clean and I went to the place where you get the ice-skates So I had to get use to it and I did after a while I went fast and I did a small trip so i put my hands on the ground and i didn't fall.so i went even fast and i did a Medium trip the time and there was a puddle in front of me i fell on my back and I went slidding across soaking wet so got up went to the table everyone was at and I said that I fell down in a big puddle so my grandmother went to get some new clothes from a shop and I put them on after that we went to a shop where there were all the sport things I went to get some more shoes and clothes and that's all so we went to buy it and we went home.

2 comments:

  1. You are obviously enjoying yourself and having lots of new experiences Adrian. Is there anything that is very different from the way you live in New Zealand?
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete