Wednesday 22 August 2012

the things i did in romania

hello its me again and im going to tell you what i've done so far.So today  is the 22 of august do you know its my birthday so if you could you can write the birthday song on the blog that would make me happy.

So first of when i got in romania my grandparent's showed me around my house and there are a lot of things in there which are pretty cool and the best part is i have a ping pong table outside and i alway's beat my grandfather on it.

so the second day was really awesome because we cutted a pig and i got to see all the parts of a pig.so first it was alive and(the next part is pretty violent)it had ropes tide around its legs.next my grandfather got a big knife and he stuck it right up the pigs neck.after we had to cook it and that took a while.now we started cuting it so first we cut its legs off and then we started cutting its tummy.

so the first thing i saw was all this tipe of meaty sqaushy part that was so big.

after i saw the liver a tipe of hard and sqaushy thing.

then the lungs so digscusting and weird

then 2 to last thing was the heart a bit hard and very bloody

then we cut is head of and the first thing i said was "i want to see the brain",

so im going to end it right here i'll tell you some more things i did tomorrow

9 comments:

  1. Did you get to feel the guts and hart and brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was all gross but I mostly fiddled with the heart (correct spelling of heart).

      Delete
  2. Great adjectives Adrian! Are all your Romanian experiences that revolting?!
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what Romanians do :D

      Delete
  3. so did you see the brian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's as big as you're palm

      Delete
  4. so did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. and was it gross!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was totaly gross I can still remember about it now.

    ReplyDelete