Friday 21 September 2012

At the Airport

Hello everybody I was just at the Airport to go to New Zealand.So right now I'm in New Zealand so I shall tell you about what happened in the Airport.so I was in the Airport and the first place we took a flight to was Amsterdam I don't know if you've heard of that city but it is in holland.It was only 2 hours and about 40 minutes not too long but it was o.k there we're no movie computers because the flight was to short but I found something to do.second flight was kuala lumpur I think you spell it like that.but it is in malaysia though. it took about 10 hours in the plane but this time there we're computers for every seat there are about 100 seats because the plane is 2 room 1 on top of the other.So when I got bored I just slept and the weird part about sleeping for me is that time goes faster.So when we got there,there was one more plane and that was the plane to new zealand.I did the same things in the other plane like watching movies and sleeping.So after a long time we made to our destination. by Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment