Monday 3 September 2012

Pegion Mountin BMX Track

Pigeon Mountin BMX Track

On sundays, me, my dad and one or two of my friends go to the Pigeon Mountain BMX Track.

 Believe it or not we don't fall off very much!


My favourite part of the BMX track is, the part is where the corners are, because they come right up onto a curve so you are almost on your side, so that means if your tyres don't have good traction (Traction is grip) your tyres will slip and you will crash, and some times you can't stand up.


 The other part  is the double bumps where there is only a tiny part of a gap, and some times one bump goes underneath and out sometimes it gives you a surprise. At the start of the track there is a big downhill slope and then a big bump so you don't fly off the corner straight after the bump. Otherwise it would be so painful. 


Now I am saving up for a silver and blue helmet and some new gloves and possibly a new Avanti BMX bike (Avanti is a brand of bikes).


recommend that you come to the BMX track as long as yu are brave and you are 8+.

The New Season has started so I will be riding on fridays

BY Ben

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lot of fun, although I know I'd be falling off all the time! How often do you have to get new tyres for your BMX?
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never changed my tires and never my washed BMX bike either so i'm going to wash it soon!

      Delete