Monday 24 September 2012

Horses

Horses 


Can I tell you about horses well there is lots of types of horses there even was a dinosaur horse witch was the fist horse in the whole world and then came our horses today. Horses come in all shapes and sizes horses also come handy in the olden days like they us to pule carts of food,gold and lots lots more when they were handy they also did horse races so the people who were por and they needed to get money they would put there horse into a race to get money.

8 comments:

  1. Cool!!!! that is amazing I rather like racing hoses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool I really like horses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Natasha,
    That is cool that you like hores. I like hores to. Do you ride hores
    sincerly,
    Emm17

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear natasha I like horses. horses are pretty. Me and my dad want a horses so we can rid it but we woud have 2 horses.by skippy1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearm natasha

    I realy like horses to. I realy think horses are cool.

    signed,
    Eliphant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a horse an I do races every weekend.

      Delete
  6. Do you know the Mongolian Horse ?

    ReplyDelete