Monday 3 September 2012

my pets

Hi my name is Olivia and today i'm going to tell you about my pets.
The first pet I had was a dog named tom I was a few months old when my family brought him and my brother would run around the house with a cookie and tom would get what he wanted in the end and he wanted the cookie and then my brother would cry because he didn't finish the cookie.
The second pet we had was my cat Cloie saddly she died like tom she was blind so she had to be put down.
The latest pets are Max Gizmo and m dog Chealse.Max and Gizmo are my cats and they sleep on my bed my sisters bed or my brothers bed.

3 comments:

  1. Who is in charge of feeding your pets?
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im in charge in feeding my pets.

      Delete
  2. I had fishies but ... we went to Poland and no one stayed with them and they died sad story.

    From Monks Abbey School

    ReplyDelete