Monday 3 September 2012

What my favourite sport is

What is my favourite sport? It's not swimming, it's not rugby and it's not tennis. It's table tennis! I chose table tennis because it involves a lot of action and the speed of the ball is miraculous. Second of all if you get a good bat and good technique, hitting the ball will be simple. Plus there's all ways room for improvement and once you have mastered hitting you can add spin and speed. These types of spin include backspin, sidespin and topspin.

Anyway I think you probably know by now why table tennis is my favourite sport and since i just had to tell you that then i guess this is the end. Bye-bye :)

8 comments:

  1. My favorite sport is hockey and tae kwon do and my least favorite is judo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,my favourite sport is table tennis too!What brand is your table?Mine is double fish.How long have you been playing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi trisan! i don't have a table tennis table at home but personally i think i'm a pro at table tennis (exaturating). I've been playing from July and i have improved

      Delete
  3. i agree as well Mishu

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are becoming very good at table tennis Mishu. Which Olympics are you aiming for?
    Miss L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2020 olympic games and Taine want's to meet me there

      Delete
  5. my favourite sport is soccer and chess i am the best in my family. Gurmehar room 12

    ReplyDelete