Wednesday 12 September 2012

choir

Hi I am Samantha and I'm her to talk about the choir at our school. This term we are practising for the kids for kids concert which is on the 18 of September. For the kids for kids concert we have to practise 20 songs.  Our music teacher miss Allen who's helping practise these 20 songs. We also have a dress rehearsal at lunch time. The kids for kids concert starts at 7:30 and ends at 9:00 

Some time in March we had to audition to be in the choir me Sharan Morgan and Jessica are all in the choir this year. I hope we all get in the choir next year.

3 comments:

  1. In monks Aabbey Mrs Blyth teaches music. I like music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Samantha,
    That is very nice you have choir. We don't have choir here we have music. But we have choir in High School.

    Sincerely,
    Zebie, Alycat, and Skippy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the choir too!
    but I couldn't go to kids for kids concert because I was in Romania.

    ReplyDelete