Wednesday 12 December 2012

2012 - What a Year!

2012-What a Year!


This year in 2012 there had been lots of fun at Point View School!

2012 is the 3rd year in point view school because i started at year 1 ,i went to hong kong at year 3 and came back at year 4,so thats how i missed a year


We have ICT,a Library and Technology that most schools don't have!


I enjoyed Maths because i think its awesome!


My second favourite thing in the year is reading because i like reading long chapter books.


I found challenging is when we had to sew in  technology

I learn't to sew and using the sewing  machine in technology too!

I made lots of new friends this year!
Jeffrey,Peter,Brian,Adrian and Felix 
were my new friends this  year!
My friends i already new other years is 
Nicholas,Ben and Joe!

Year 4 is awesome! 

Now i'm looking forward to year 5!



1 comment:

  1. nice time please tell me about next year. : )

    ReplyDelete