Friday 14 December 2012

best time this year


This year has been so much fun and the best thing achieved this year was when I came 3rd and went to inter school and came 57 out of more than 80.

What I have really had fun doing dance and art for dance we where dancing with mrs Sidhwa 
and for art we have done lots but one of my favourite things are doing firework we got card board and put paint on a side and pressed down and it looked so cool.

Some of the best times where when I came 3rd in mini olympics for shape box it was so fun.

Another thing I enjoyed was swimming sports and I did freestyle and back stroke I came 3rd in the finals and I didn't get a placing in free style.

One of the best mufti day are orca mufti we support lots of orcas and save money for them.

Also I went to Canada and face timed the class and it was so much fun

2 comments:

  1. merry christmas olivia



    from samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story and awesome FaceTime photo on my birthday!

    Sharan

    ReplyDelete