Thursday 13 December 2012

Fantastic stuff we have done this year!!!!!!!!!!!


Fantastic stuff we have done this year!!!!!!!!!!!

This year has been the best year ever like doing our calendar art.  We did tannish for our calendar art they were just amazing I will never forget our calendar art.  I liked making the t-shirt for our mini olympics I got a gold too in the the mini olympics.  The mini olympics was something I will never forget!!!!!  Technology was one of my favourites too I like cutting the wood in term 2 but the technology room turned into a classroom so the ICT Suite is the technology room now.  Swimming was one of the best sports I have ever played!!!!!!!!!!  I had so much fun swimming it was awesome 
I thought swimming was the best sport ever!!!!!!!!!!!  Buddy reading is one of the best things I have done this year my buddy is Joshua he is nice and is a year one.  I thought the Burken Head Leisure Centre was challenging I thought the pancakes were yummy but hot at the same time.  We did kayaking first it was cold but after a few minutes it started to get more fun and fun.  I learnt that in space there are many Black Holes in the universe.  I learnt that Venus was hotter than Mercury  even though Mercury is the closest to the Sun.  But most of all I will never forget my teacher Miss Lankow!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment