Friday 14 December 2012

2012




2012


Wheels day

On thursday the 6th we had wheels day, I brought me bike with me there were three bad things about bringing my bike.

1. I had to walk my bike up the big hill on the way  

  1. I had to ride on grass witch made my slower than usual but luckily I had a mountain bike that had six gears so I could go faster than I would normally go on grass with a normal bike

Me on my bike
mum said my bike was too big for car witch I understood because her boot was miniature so I had to cross the hill road with my friend who lives on the same street as me so we talked until we got there then I said “bye james” and he pushed his bike up his massive driveway.


So then I walked the rest of the to my house witch wasn’t very long it was like 5 metres.  then I met my brother and sister at my driveway






Birkenhead leisure centre 


In term one we went to Birkenhead leisure centre.

 firstly my group built rafts and then tested them out. our group won the race to get to the other side of the 4 metre deep pool 


Then we went kayaking we played a game where we could not hit each other wise  would lose points

Lastly we played games like giants, wizards and dwarves.


Miss Lankow

Miss lankow is our awesome teacher. she has taught us a cool game called bash. It is a game like hockey except instead of hockey sticks they are newspaper sticks with a lot of celetape



2 comments: