Thursday 13 December 2012

My year at 2012


My year at 2012


At 2012 I was a year 4 my teacher was Miss lankow. the best part of the year was when we went to birkenhead leisure centre. What i liked the best was kayaking and we made rafts and pancakes and we played giant wizards and wolfs. the second best trip i ever went was the zoo trip. The zoo trip was very fun and awesome because we did a lot of fantastic activities the stickers are when you win some activities I won 2 stickers it was very changing so I had to be very careful the hardest was a flamingo activitie. I think some people was cheating. My class also went in a dark cave we saw so walrus that were showing of there skills that they can do. The hole class had a humungus lunch brake my friend and I were practicing our speed so we can have a race and exercize for walking after we walked and walked to some pond a hippobotomus came swimming past. Everybody was going to the an exerzing marching. It took a very long time. Our orca day was to free morgan the orca. The reason why we had to free morgan is because some people found morgan and put him in a zoo be looked after. So we wore black and white for morgan. I guess this is finish so bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment