Friday 14 December 2012

what I did in 2012


What I did in 2012

In 2012 I was a year four I was in room 30 It was the most awesomest year that I had and even miss Lankow  was the best teacher to me. She let us choose what we want to do if we say art she would say yes because my favorite thing was art and making new friends. She lets us do what we 

want to do that is not the only reason that she is nice. My favourite thing is to do art and topic. Miss lankow taut us lots about reflection and rotation I know lots about that know.I found swimming  challenging at the birken head lusire center but it wasn't swimming it was kayaking but I found kayaking a bit challenging because it was hard to kayak in the water. There 

was this day and it was called orca day we had to dress up in black because of free morgan who was a orca she had stranded so then they helped her right know she is in a dolphins cage thing she wants to get back to her family but we don't know yet if she  is in the ocean or not we 

even had another orca day but it really was fundraising for morgan we. We even did some other things but the most thing I liked was the zoo olympics that time was when we went to the zoo we saw lots of animals my favorite animal was the croki monkey it made some funny noises and it really was funny and it got more funny but then another one of those monkeys came and then they started to fight and fight more and more  and we saw how angry the other monkey was so we went to see the lions and we saw a baby lion too it was cute then the other lion road so load that the baby lion ran away.


This year  I really enjoyed learning with my class.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous post about what i did at 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Archisha it's me your best friend Simran I really like your last blog post I think that you are already writing like a year five!!!!

    P.S I think that you have been the best friend i am so happy that you are in the same class as me next year!!!!

    See you next year!!

    ReplyDelete