Friday 14 December 2012

Year 4 with me

Year 4 with me

just at the start of the year I was very shy but I stile had my friend ,it was a hole new life
 at least four weeks I was getting on with almost the hole class.

BUDDY READING
at first I had a buddy called Emily then Gemma and finaly Shayla shes so  cute . Shayla loves listening
to us reading to her shes also a nice friend.Thats the main thing this year,
so now i'm just going to name things.

BLC
WAKY HAIR DAY
ORCA DAY
new princible
speach
fireworks
fire safty
art
free morgan
mini olympics
salers
anzac
war
all blacks
bash
sports
wiki page
wiki pets
gymnastics
and much more
see me for more info


8 comments:

  1. I think I heard about the new virtual wiki pets.What is waky hair day? It sounds very cool and interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's when you come to school in a really wacky hairdo.

      Hayley and Sharan

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Santa gives you some amazing presents.

    Yours Sincerely Taine, Ben and Brian

    Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hails whats up?I had a great year with you this year and I hope you have a great holiday

    Sharan

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow haley I think you must have had a fun,great ,awesome year I really enjoyed being in your class but next year i'm not going to be. at least I will still see you around next year!!!!

    P.S merry christmas to you and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete