Friday 14 December 2012

My time in Year 4!

In 2012 I was in a great class! that I enjoyed learning with Miss Lankow. She is very Nice .We do art , music , Technology , swimming , Plant Making , Drawing , Topic , Reading , Writing , S.S..R , Maths
ICT , Hand writing , Mini Olympics ands Sport. I've learnt that Natasha was a Viking , and Taine is a Maori  , and Adrain is a Romanian . I learnt about  a new dinosaur this year , it's called Yutyrannus , it's something like a smaller
and feathered Tyrannosaur . It's nelly X-mas it's on the 25th of December , To day is Friday 14 of December . We even had Orca Day to calibrate New Zealand's Orcas . To day I going to get my
report today. There is going to be a cartoon called  Dino Time , it's AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I also Learnt a new prehistoric animal called Megalandeia from Australia . I love being in room30.          









3 comments:

  1. Joe i reckon that there is to many photos.
    Ethan & Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is it going to come out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete