Friday 14 December 2012

What I did in 2012

                          What I did in 2012                         


when I first came to this class room I had to open a stationary then i put  my dis. then we had to sit on the mat we all intrjoice our self.  We all had to say our name to each another   and then  we fond out our groups. of Math reading then we had to work in term 1 we study about plants we even had a science table. on the science  able there was. 







term 2 on term two I think we where  still  studying  about plants.
now the science  has a square  that has plants and seeds.








term 3 we where starting to learn  about space now the science table has lots of space books. 
we also had to write about space.







term 4 we are still learning  about space and it almost Christmas
 time and it almost the holiday .



by Nicholas



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic writing Nicholas!!
    I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete