Friday 14 December 2012

What I did throughout the year

I did a whole lot of new things this like get better at goal keeper in soccer and table tennis and learn new maths problems and ways to find the answer.We went on new trips and expeditions.I auditioned for the choir but I couldn't go to the kids for kids,kids for kids concert is where we sing at a concert,because I was in Romania.My favourite trip was at the pools because I could show off all my swimming skills.my teacher is Miss Lankow and she is the best teacher so far she's let us do everything so far this year.my favourite art that we did this year is the Reuben Paterson artwork because it looks really cool and we did two types.We did one coloured in and one the was made out of pictures.
a few days ago I went to this swimming race to see if i'm fast enough to go to the inter school and I did I came 1st in the freestyle heat and 3rd in the finals so I can go in the inter school for freestyle because if you come first scond or third you can go to inter school because there was 7 people in the final.After i did that race I  also did backstroke and came 1st in the heat and then in the final(there were still 7 people)I came 2nd in the final and I was very happy of myself.So we went on a lot of trips like zoo and a trip to this place in Autumn.
so you can see I had excellent year.
by Adrian

1 comment: