Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Awesome year at room 30

Early in the year we went to the hall and we leaned all about serial numbers from Brian and Bobby. Brian is a police guy and Bobby is a dog. Have you seen them on T.V? Well they came to our school. We learned that serial numbers are really really hard to memorise. The challenging bit was that they asked a Point View student what if he can memorise a serial number and he didn't respond.That's why serial numbers are hard to memorise.

Later in the year visited Harold we learnt about the parts of a body. We learned about the lungs, heart, kidneys and brain. We also leaned about different types of medicines like analgesics.At the end of the session Harold gave us a booklet and a sticker.

We also went to Birkenhead leisure centre. We first got in groups then We did Kayaking,group building and Pancake making. The challenging part was building a Teepee because our one kept on falling down.

At the end of the year there was Wheels day. We brought our scooters and bikes to school. When I was putting my scooter away there was heaps and heaps of scooters I couldn't even put my scooter away.
We learnt about safety driving. We had to stop at the cars and look both ways before crossing the road.

And this is the end of my fabulous journey at room 30.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. I hope you get more presents.
    From Brian,Ben and Taine

    ReplyDelete