Friday 14 December 2012

my last year at point view


My Fantastic four years at Point View
   
Hi my name is Taine and i’m going to tell you about my  fourth year at Point  year has been the best year of my life so far.
This year we’ve done heaps and heaps of cool things like sport,schoolwork etc..  

We had wheels day is when we can come to school and you can decorate you scooter  bike etc.

Mini olympics  is a day where we support a country from the olympics and all the classes compete in games like shape box, chop sticks , bum shuffle, partner skiping and more.

 Then we had save morgan the orca day where you dress up in black and white  and you support morgan to get in the wild.

Then my Favourite art work  this year is our fireworks.

The hardest part of the year was  making our speeches , we had to do it about a olympian i picked hamish bond and eric murray the new zealand gold medalists.

We also had a farther and son night where we went ten pin bowling .

 we watch a eclipse fall slowly over the sun it was awesome.

we had fire saftey with a man from new zealand fire station.

We went on a art trip to the art exbidtion.

Technology this year was awesome  we made movies and went on lego digital  designer  etc...

then we had black and white day which  is a day where we support orcas all over the world.

this year one of my favourite pecies  of  writing was our meterphore writing .

this year we did heaps of inquary learning.

 This year we did a practice called a shake out.

Also the new zealand olympians came to our school.

this year was my first year of buddie reading i got to read to my cousin tyler.

This year my teacher was the fabulous Miss Lankow.

this year for cross country i came 30th.

also brian and bobby came to our school.

 we had a student teacher called miss bristowe  for 5 weeks.

this year we had anzac bickies.

also jeroime kanio to point view in a westpac helicopter.

this year we had a big night out.

my best friends this year were ben mishu jeffrey felix alex l  and alot more. 



and that is the end of my year 

thank you for reading   

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thats sounds like a cool year.
    wonder how its like next year

    Adrian and Mishu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you liked your year and can you tell me about your year next time. ; 0

    ReplyDelete