Friday 14 December 2012

What I did in 2012


What I did in 2012

2012 was the best year so far because of all the awesome things we did. I promise that I never did anything boring. The whole year was fill of enjoyment.

 I think that my favourite thing was making new friends.

 This year miss Lankow taught us alot of new pieces of artworks that I never new how to make before. For the art exhibition Miss lankow taught us a lot about reflection symmetry. Now I know lots about it see.

 I even learnt lots of different kinds of writing like pussavise writing recounts and more. 

Now I am going to tell you about what things were challenging for me. Well the most challenging school trip that I went to was Birken head lusire  center. It was raft building. I found it challenging because it was my first time doing it. When we got to the big raft building swimming pool I saw that the pool was 4 metres deep. I felt really really scard. Then we went and made our raft this year I think that me and my class used a lot of team work. That is why we had such a good raft finally we got to try the raft out in the water now I  wasn't that scared because now I knew that our raft wasn't going to break but anyway we were wearing life jackets. That was the most challenging thing that I did this year. 

This year I have really enjoyed learning with my class. 



2 comments: